Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Day 34 12:00 pm London

I cannot believe that it is our last day. It feels like we haven't even started but I am ready to go home. We have had such a good time and can't wait to show everyone all our photos.

We are so happy to be back in a place where everyone speaks English, we had a melt down at Charles de Gaulle yesterday when the men with the big guns would not let us go to the RER trains. We did not know they were there because of the bomb threat, we just new they had big guns and were not letting us or anyone else through. Mom's anger turned to "DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH?!" pretty fast much to my dismay. We got on the train anyways and spent the rest of Paris at Gare dun Nord, hating gypsies and eating ice cream.

Today we are off to Arsenal for one last go about and then to the Victoria and Albert Museum as well as the Science Museum.

Last night we watched Knowing and I have perfected the turtle in shell affect with my Barcelona sweater. Really good movie.

Oh and Steph, Twilight movie night with my mother when we get back, she wants to watch it, lol. So happy you got the package, don't shake too much. I can't remember what all is in there.

3 comments:

  1. Have fun at Arsenal! Say hi to it for me. :D Can't wait to talk to you about the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. K no shaking. No probs for twilight, 4 th time watching it :p i cant wait for you to be home! I miss you so much! Call me when you get into vancouver ! I will have the house phone on me so dont worry if its late! Ill be up! Miss you! Hurry home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you please keep up this blog once you get back. Maybe pretend you are places just so I have something to check in on everyday! I'm going to miss this just like we missed you! Safe journey home. Love you! Jen

    ReplyDelete