Sunday, March 1, 2009

Day 1 9:20 am Vancouver International

Through security and looking good with a little bit of a wait. Our flight leaves at 10:55 am. I can't believe we are doing this. So excited. Mom raised her hands while going through the metal detector. I am almost died, she looked like she was wondering what to do. I almost head-desked into the table where my stuff was laying. Oh mom. Off to a good start though despite getting lost in the Asia flights only area of Air Canada's part of the terminal.

Drinking my liquids and hoping for a nap on the flight to Montreal. So so excited. I don't know what to do with myself right now. Might go find a bathroom.

3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, your moms awesome :D lols
    I miss you and I wish I was with you!
    I hope you will respond to your comments! Or email me :D
    <33333
    LOVES YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I got to talk to you! Can't wait to hear all about your flights! <333

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://withoutmybff.blogspot.com/2009_03_01_archive.html
    I've made a blog in response to you're blog :D
    It has my videos on it for you :D

    ReplyDelete