Monday, March 16, 2009

Day 17 and 18 9:38 pm Paris

Bonjour. Paris is beautiful and we are really enjoying ourselves here. Our first day we visited Notre Dame and then went to the Eiffel Tower, went to the second floor as it was closed. I accidentally used a mens washroom in McDonalds because I need glasses and cant tell a stick man from a stick woman. I felt amazing until about 12:30 am where I puked my guts out. Long story, lets just forget.

Woke up early today and went to the Louvre which was wonderful and then we got some things from that cute store. I got a fox figurine from The Little Prince. So happy. Went to the Arc de Triomphe and walked up it. Oh my god it was so beautiful from there. Got loads of photos and we also walked across Pont Alexandre III. Oh so happy. Steph wish you were here to go biking with me. One day.


PS Will try to get a phone card when we get to Spain. So sorry and its up to you for time off. I would love ANTM.

Looks like we are not going to Lyon. I want to get out of France ASAP for some reason. Going to Versailles tomorrow.

Bon soir!

1 comment:

  1. Homg! That sounds amazing! -dies- I am SO jealous right now. Its snowing/raining here again. SO LAME, i wish it was nice and sunny and i could go and out and draw!

    When you go to versailles take loads of gorgeous pictures! Loads! I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL SPAIN FOR A PHONE CARD! as if.... :(

    As for its up to me when I get time off... It's not really, you have to tell me when you're coming home! To Powell River... I don't want to take the time off and then have all this time and then you be still in Vancouver. No no. :D If you're gonna make me decide when you come home, then i say the next day :D I'll just take the 5th and 6th off. You know, the sooner the better right :D And i'll have the 4th, 5th and 6th off. Come home on the 4th -nodnod- :DAs I said, the sooner the better!
    LOVE YOU MISS YOU!!! COME HOME!
    PS i am buying the starwars game... I have to... All i do when i go into walmart is stare at it. I think the tech guys think i'm crazy :D Ah well ^^

    ReplyDelete