Thursday, March 5, 2009

Day 5 12:44 pm Somewhere outside Leeds

On the train now, God it is beautiful. I think I am in love with train travel, its either that or that the English countryside is so bloody gorgeous. It beats France to bits, there are ponies and horses and sheep and golf courses and churches and fluffy white clouds in the blue sky. I am so happy right now. On our way to Edinburgh which apparently I cannot pronounce and got made fun of by the ticket guy but he forgave me cause I was from BC. Thank god for BC. Only real conversation we had with someone was a guy on the tube asked us where we were from because we were hauling our heavy ass bags around. Welcome to York peoplesss, I don't know what is in York but I know if you fail at hearing like I do Petersburough kind of sounds like Peanut Butter.

I tried to find Platform 9 3/4 at King's Cross but they are renovating it and moved it and once I got outside the station to follow the directions I got kind of scared and moved back into the station. Still in York...not sure what else to write because we are still on the train and we are still not doing much. I am going to eat this cookie now. Love you all! Miss you all!

1 comment:

  1. Omigosh, it sounds amazing! Ponies! SHEEP! Go find meone of those highland cows! I hope there are pictures of the sheep and ponies! :D Gosh i miss you so much right now. There are no words for how much I miss you. -dies-
    <3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete