Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Day 12 4:42 Liverpool

Woke up and went over and booked us a tour with Anfield for tomorrow. They were completely booked for today but some stupid South African guys got really mad at this cute guy at the tour center and said that they were unaccomadating even though the gu8y told him a dozen reasons why they could not wander around the stadium by themselves or slip into a tour. They had been booked out for today for five weeks, it was not happening.

Went to Goodinson Park after a nice walk through Stanley Park, ha ha. We went to the stadium shop and I got socks, lol. I am running out. Well Mom is. I got Steph a pin and I got a jersey and Mikel Arteta on the back and this all cost like 24 pounds. So pleased.

Cabbed it to main Liverpool and went to Walker Art Gallery and then to Liverpool World Museum and am now at Clayton shopping center. Figuring stuff out.

Much love and keep cool!

1 comment:

  1. You're at a shopping centre when you wrote this?
    COOL!
    YAY for pin! -flails- <3
    miss you!
    Call me on your birthday or the day after please! <333 I missss you!

    ReplyDelete