Sunday, March 22, 2009

Day 24 11:03 am Barcelona

Church bells are ringing. Its another beautiful day in Barcelona, okay I lied its our first not that sunny day but the weather can still change.

Barcelona game tonight, so excited. I am almost frothing with excitement but its not for this game. Its for another game because OMG OMG.

I AM GOING TO SEE SPAIN PLAY TURKEY. THE SENIOR SPAIN TEAM. IKER! XAVI! ANDRES! OMG I AM SO EXCITEDDDDDD.

That game is on the 28th in Madrid at Santiago Bernabeu. Gah!!!! *froth*

5 comments:

  1. That is soooo awesome paige!!!! I want pictures of iker, many many :) omg yay thats so exciting!!!! Did u get a phone card yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not yet, so sorry, having issues with things here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww :( I hope you find one soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paige and Flo!
    How was the game! We could feel your excitment all the way here in Powell River! This is my second time that I am going to leave a comment. I don't think the last one I tried worked. I saw Steph in Staples yesterday and she told me how to do it, so here I go again!
    You should learn how to make those burgers you like so much at McDonalds,then you can have them here! I am so glad you and your mom are having a good time! I love your blog, keep up the good work! Love Auntie Wendy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo-hoo, it worked!

    ReplyDelete