Thursday, March 5, 2009

Day 1 Full post written on the way.

11:24 am – On the flight. So far so good except I lost one of my earbuds for my ipod. :( So lame. I might convince myself to get a new pair once we land in London. :( Moneeeey....silly ipod. I will search my bag once we are not surrounded by strangers. Nice French couple next to me, cute Asian boy that I peeked at in the waiting area, behind me. Wheee!

5:41 pm Somewhere over North America Turns out my earbud was in the pocket of moy hoodie. Thank god. No need to spend money on new earphones >< Almost there. The East looks flat from what I can see from my aisle seat. I think I saw the Great Lakes. Can't really tell, could have just been a bunch of water. Go Canada. I can't wait for my window seat on the flight to London!! I hope our connection goes well. Will keep posted on that. Mom is doing well except for the fact her screen mucked up so she could only watch half of Australia and then nothing else after that.

2:03 am Somewhere over Eastern Canada. Tired and hungry. We made it no problem to Montreal and our connection was very efficient due to my lead. :P Montreal at night is very beautiful. All lit up. We are just waiting for our food. It smells really good whatever it is. After that I am going to try and get some sleep. Big day in six hours. London here we come!

1 comment:

  1. Is it going to be different when you come home? *worried face*

    ReplyDelete