Sunday, March 22, 2009

Day 24 10:17 pm Barcelona

OMG the game was amazing!! We were really high up but it was still so good and the supporters were crazy and we did the wave and I still can't get over it.

The final score was 6-0 for Barcelona, they totally dominated and crushed Malaga. Andres got hurt though so I wont see him in Madrid :(

I can't even put into words how cool it was to be there.

Valencia tomorrow.

Auntie Vickie can you please post here when you send the thing away or if there is any problems.

PS Spanish guys are really hot. So pretty.

6 comments:

  1. OMG SO JEALOUS! Spanish boys -melt- Pictures... Right!? Lotsa pictures!!!
    I miss you paige, so much! I can't wait to hear from you when you get that phone card :D
    yay for Valencia. Are you going to that Aquarium? Yeah yeah??? peeeeeeeectures... Marine ilfe memorablia yeah yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got one photo of one boy that was super pretty, I oogled this one on the metro today after the game, he had such nice hair and eye lashes and I just wanted to touch but could not, lol.

    Yes, yes, they are not advertised that well, so sorry.

    Yes, will probably go to the Aquarium, the one in London Zoo and Liverpool were really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol there are so many boys you just wish you could touch hahaha. Mmn nice eyelashes. I like the sound of that :D

    Stupid phone cards... They should not be elusive!

    I didn't even know you went to one in liverpoool! Did you get loads of pictures of the animals?!?!?! Sheesh I am so jealous, i want to go see animals so badly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was in one of their museums but it was still really cool.

    Yesssss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flo & Paige,You should be good to go on March 25th. If not the 26th. Hopefully no problems after that. Love you both Auntie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome for cool museum... Was it like an animal museum with stuffed animals???

    ReplyDelete