Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Day 19 9:38 pm Paris

Bonsoir!

Last night in Paris and I have to say that I am very happy with my visit.

Stupid French keyboard is very hard so will not write much. Barcelona tomorrow at 12:45 pm.

OMG Versailles was beautiful. I cannot put into words just how beautiful it is. I got some rocks for you Stephanie. I had no idea that it was that big. I wish we had rented a golf-cart but mom thought 30 euros was too much so we walked.

Not sure what else to write. I am exhausted and I really need a converter for my laptop. :(

1 comment:

  1. Could you pop into a shop and buy one, Find like a travel shop and see if they have a travel converter for when you're abroad? -shruggles-

    Omg, I am just so jealous, I can't wait to see Versailles. That was my biggest dissapointment from our trip to europe. Cant wait to see the pictures!

    Rocks! Yay :d are they lovely versailles rocks? Is there a beach there? lol You're coming home so soon! Can you believe it! Homg! So excited! Can't wait! I'm really missing you, you know! <3333
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete